Our church gathers for edification (primarily on Sunday) and scatters for evangelism and outreach. We don’t view the Sunday morning service as a time to reach the “unchurched“. (We think God intended for us to use our lives throughout the week to reach the “unchurched”.) We view Sunday mornings as a time for Christian folks to be fed and grow, through expository preaching and worship, in the context of spiritual growth.
Opportunities For Christian Growth
- We meet three times on Sunday (Sunday School, Morning Worship, and Evening Service) and once midweek for Prayer and a Bible Study. More Info
Opportunities For Evangelism
Our Weekly Lives
- Our Church has about 100 outreach programs! These “programs” consist of the church people who scatter every week into the routine of their lives. It’s our goal to evangelize during the week within the context of work, family and neighborhood.
- Some of our members regularly travel to BWI on Sundays in order to give out gospel literature at the airport! Many thousands of gospel tracts have been given out through the years through this faithful ministry.
- We have sent out a number of missionaries from our church, and we have a full roster of missionaries we support on a monthly basis. Our goal is to send out more of our own young people as God raises up laborers for the harvest. More Info
- An exciting combination of Bible memory, games, awards, and Bible lessons where kids can be changed by the Word of God through salvation and Christian growth. The official goal of the Awana program is “To reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Christ and to train them to serve Him.” More Info
- Our teen youth group meets every Wednesday (7PM) for the purpose of personal spiritual growth in the lives of our teenagers. Our youth ministry is designed to train our teens in basic Christianity and to supplement what parents are already doing at home. We don’t think it’s wise to attempt to grow a church through a youth ministry. We believe a youth ministry should complement adult ministry rather then contradict or conflict with it.
- Our music program was born from a careful exploration of God’s word. We have a weekly choir, weekly special music, and yearly Christmas and Easter Cantatas.
Free Bible Course
- Have you ever wanted to study the Bible but wondered where to begin? We offer a free correspondence course on the Gospel of John. This course is designed for simplicity and portability, and it’s free! We’ll mail you the complete course. Upon completion, return the material to us for grading and a certificate. You can also contact us with any questions as you move through the course. Contact Dr. Bill Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org.