Our church gathers for edification (primarily on Sunday) and scatters for evangelism and outreach. We don’t view the Sunday morning service as a time to reach the “unchurched“. (We think God intended for us to use our lives throughout the week to reach the “unchurched”.) We view Sunday mornings as a time for Christian folks to be fed and grow, through expository preaching and worship, in the context of spiritual growth.
Opportunities For Christian Growth
- We meet three times on Sunday (Sunday School, Morning Worship, and Evening Service) and once midweek for Prayer and a Bible Study. More Info
Opportunities For Evangelism
Our Weekly Lives
- It’s our goal to evangelize during the week within the context of work, family and neighborhood.
- Some of our members regularly travel to BWI on Sundays in order to give out gospel literature at the airport! Many thousands of gospel tracts have been given out through the years through this faithful ministry.
- We have sent out a number of missionaries from our church, and we have a full roster of missionaries we support on a monthly basis. Our goal is to send out more of our own young people as God raises up laborers for the harvest. More Info
- An exciting combination of Bible memory, games, awards, and Bible lessons where kids can be changed by the Word of God through salvation and Christian growth. The official goal of the Awana program is “To reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Christ and to train them to serve Him.” More Info
- Our music program was born from a careful exploration of God’s word. We have a weekly choir, weekly special music, and yearly Christmas and Easter Cantatas.