If your child has any of the following:
- Missed school due to illness
- Had a fever or digestive issue in the last 24 hours
- Has a contagious disease (eg. Flu, Strep Throat, Pink Eye,…) and not on an antibiotic for at least 24 hours
- Or is otherwise sick
please keep them home from Awana so we can limit how much the germs spread. We will also send kids who are sick home.
We follow Howard County Public School System’s Inclement Weather Closing Schedule for Evening Activities (HCPS Policy). Once we become aware of their decision, we will do the following:
- Update the FBC website: www.faith-bible.org
- Send an Email to the Awana parents and staff
- Update our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/faithbiblemd
Only trained staff and volunteers who have passed a background check for Criminal History and Sexual Offender information can work with children. We use Protect My Ministry for this purpose. Parents are welcome to visit and observe in any class.