If you are coming on Sunday, traffic is normally not an issue. Our morning service starts at 11 AM, and people normally start arriving around 10:50.
- I-95 to Exit 47 (I-195) toward BWI airport.
- Take the first exit from I-195 on to Route 1 South (Washington Blvd.).
- Turn right at the second traffic light (Montgomery Rd.) and go 1.3 miles to the church on the left. Turn left on Timberview Dr. to get to our parking lot.
From Washington DC
- I-95 North to Exit 43 (Route 100).
- Take second exit on Route 1 North.
- At the third traffic light, turn left on Montgomery Rd. and travel 1.3 miles to the church on your left. Turn left on Timberview Dr. to get to our parking lot.
- Rt.100 East to Rt. 103.
- Go left on Rt. 103 through both traffic circles.
- Turn right at the first light (Montgomery Rd.).
- Turn left at the next light (to stay on Montgomery Rd.).
- After 1.5 to 2 miles, turn right on Timberview Dr. where you will see the church.
You can park anywhere in the church parking lot. There are no special spots for visitors, members, pastors or deacons. Find a great spot and it’s yours! Handicapped parking and entrance ramp are located on the Deer Ridge Lane side.
Feel free to come in the main entrance: it’s the one with double glass doors. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask any of the ushers. They are there to assist you with whatever you need.
Available during the Sunday AM Worship Service.
Our main worship service is in the auditorium.
There are bathrooms located in the main entrance lobby.
Sunday Morning Service
Our Sunday morning service is a time of God-honoring and biblical congregational singing (ancient and modern hymns and worship songs), prayers of ACTS (Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, and Supplication), and preaching (normally expository, occasionally topical). On the first Sunday of each month we also partake in Communion after the message.
What to Wear
Although we do not have a formal dress code, we encourage people to dress in a way that gives honor to God. You will see a mix of suits or dresses and more casual attire.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Hopefully that will give you a good idea of what a Sunday morning is like at Faith Bible Church, but the only way you’ll truly get the experience is if you come and visit.